Our children learn to work independently and in groups. Since they have been encouraged to make decisions from an early age, these children are problem solvers who can make choices and manage their time well. This environment encourages them to exchange ideas and discuss their work freely with their peers and teachers. Good communication skills ease the way in new settings.
- Children decide on community rules, discuss them and learn to internalize them, to appreciate mutual respect and have harmonious days at school
- We enjoy the many opportunities that our classroom offers to interact and converse with others, to balance a curriculum that the child initiates with teachers directed activities
- Most importantly our teachers know how to teach these subject areas in ways that respect how preschool children develop and learn
- Our passion for our preschool has inspired us to create an environment where teachers and children are partners in learning
- The preschool center is anywhere from 3½ years old to 5 years old
- We serve 2 nutritious snacks on a daily basis
- We have 3 full time fully qualified teachers